Old 10-12-2008, 07:36 AM
"aYo Binitie"

Default Windows network gone - I can no longer see it.

Hi,
I really cannot understand this. Yesterday I only had to click on Network to see all the machines on my local network, Now nothing absolutely nothing? Why is this happening? Please any help would be appreciated I do not want to reinstall Ubuntu again.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:34 PM
"Christopher Stamper"