Old 10-08-2008, 12:46 AM
"Daniel Worth"

Default Open Source Musicians Podcast Episode #4

I am Dan Worth and I co-host the Open Source Musician Podcast. In our latest episode we give a thank you to the Ubuntu Studio team. Check it out at www.opensourcemusician.libsyn.com

Dan Worth

Old 10-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Steven Davies-Morris

Daniel Worth wrote:
> I am Dan Worth and I co-host the Open Source Musician Podcast. In
> our latest episode we give a thank you to the Ubuntu Studio team.
> Check it out at www.opensourcemusician.libsyn.com
> <http://www.opensourcemusician.libsyn.com>
>
> Dan Worth

Great idea, Dan. I'm having a problem listening to the podcasts via
the webpage on the machine I just updated to Intrepid. I'll try d/l
the MP3s directly and listening that way.
NP: nothing