Old 10-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Joćo Del Valle

Default Res: intrepid artwork

>On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:34 PM, <revapran@vfemail.net> wrote:
>> What's the state of the intrepid artwork? Any screenshots of what it
>> currently looks like?
>I don't know as an outsider for sure.
> But thing is: I would really love this:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/DustTheme?action=show&redirect=Artwork%2FIncoming% 2FIntrepid%2FDustTheme

I just installed it here, on Hardy. The themes for GTK and Firefox have a really good look-and-feel. Probably some small things to improve for the final release, but the I think the goal was achieved: a nice, brand new, clean, modern-looking theme. Congratulations.

Joćo.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:03 AM
"laurent.bellegarde"

Joćo Del Valle a écrit :
>> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:34 PM, <revapran@vfemail.net> wrote:
>>
>>> What's the state of the intrepid artwork? Any screenshots of what it
>>> currently looks like?
>>>
>> I don't know as an outsider for sure.
>> But thing is: I would really love this:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/DustTheme?action=show&redirect=Artwork%2FIncoming% 2FIntrepid%2FDustTheme
>>

> I just installed it here, on Hardy. The themes for GTK and Firefox have a really good look-and-feel. Probably some small things to improve for the final release, but the I think the goal was achieved: a nice, brand new, clean, modern-looking theme. Congratulations.
>
> Joćo.
Hi everyone,

I've installed too on my desktop computer under Hardy studio 8.04
32bits, that's beautifull, thanks for all the work.

Laurent