Old 12-11-2007, 12:03 PM
raydar

Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are, you willing to pay?

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:00:18 -0500
> From: "Cory K." <coryisatm@nc.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are
> you willing to pay?
> To: Ubuntu Studio Users Help and Discussion
> <ubuntu-studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
>
> Just some picks of possible art for the disks.
>
> * http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3342/11111so4.png
> * http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6533/96295091oo8.png
>
> -Cory m/

Nice art--I like that a lot. (I've got an interest in the notation
software subject, so I was delighted to see sheet music in the
background. )

I'm a big hypocrite, though; I'm fine to download the image to burn &
install . . . although if it'll support the effort, sure I'll buy a CD,
or order one for a friend.