Old 10-02-2008, 05:58 PM
"Cory K."

Default release dates

Christopher Stamper wrote:
> What's the release dates for Intrepid and 8.10.1?
>
> Sure would be nice to have them on the
> homepage(ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio.org).
> <http://ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio.org%29.>..

One reason we release the same time as Ubuntu is so we don't have to
duplicate things. Including info about release dates.

-Cory K.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:02 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm@ubuntu.com> wrote:

Christopher Stamper wrote:

> What's the release dates for Intrepid and 8.10.1?

> Sure would be nice to have them on the

> homepage(ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio.org).

> <http://ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio.org%29.>..

One reason we release the same time as Ubuntu is so we don't have to

duplicate things. Including info about release dates.
Right. But in my experience its always been late - or maybe it's the time zones.

I was more asking when 8.10.1 was.

Guess I'll have to go and google for it... ;-)

--
Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper@gmail.com
Web: http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg
gTalk: http://tinyurl.com/6e359r

Skype: cdstamper

Old 10-02-2008, 06:06 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

> What's the release dates for Intrepid and 8.10.1?

> Sure would be nice to have them on the

> homepage(ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio.org).

> <http://ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio.org%29.>..

One reason we release the same time as Ubuntu is so we don't have to

duplicate things. Including info about release dates.
Right. But in my experience its always been late - or maybe it's the time zones.

I was more asking when 8.10.1 was.

Guess I'll have to go and google for it... ;-)

Ok, so Oct 30 for 8.10. But I can't find 8.10.1 anywhere.

Old 10-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Luke Yelavich

On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 04:06:49AM EST, Christopher Stamper wrote:
> Ok, so Oct 30 for 8.10. But I can't find 8.10.1 anywhere.

Thats because there won't be an 8.10.1. Point releases are only done for long term support releases, like hardy.

Luke

Old 10-02-2008, 07:02 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

Oh, I didn't know that.