Old 11-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Webmaster-Openxworld

Default Mirroring offer for Ubuntu Studio

Sorry to use this adress to send you my proposal but I thought it was the best choice :

I'm the webmaster of openxworld website, an independant website.
*It's intended to provide mirrors to linux distributions.

We are located in Europe (France)

We offer you to mirror your distro

This proposal is free and is placed under the GPL Licensing.

if you agree just tell me
Thanks for your cooperation

Webmaster@openxworld