Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Janne Jokitalo

Default Ardour on Intrepid

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 01:15:16PM -0600, Gustin Johnson wrote:
> > is it possible to get Ardour 2.5 with Ubuntu Studio 8.10(.1)?
> >
> You can always download and compile the newest version.

Package ardour

* intrepid (sound): digital audio workstation (graphical gtk2 interface)
* [universe]
1:2.5-0ubuntu4: i386
1:2.5-0ubuntu3: amd64
also provided by: ardour-i686

Old 10-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Gustin Johnson

Old 10-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Janne Jokitalo

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 01:44:12PM -0600, Gustin Johnson wrote:
> To be clear, I meant that he could download and install ardour on 8.04
> (or any version that meets the dependencies).

Yes, I understood completely. However, at this time the question was very
specific, so I wanted to clear that confusion.

--
Jaska