Old 09-30-2008, 09:05 AM
"Jonathan Miller"

Default I'm gonna be a Dad!

From all of us at OfferForge,
CONGRATULATIONS Norio!

*

We wish you only the best for
what’s going to be a life changing experience ;-)* Trust me –
I know – been there twice!

Keep us updated.

*

Jon and the OfferForge.com team

*

www.offerforge.com
– Branding. Leads. Sales. Results. 135,000 South African, US, Canadian,
European and Pan Asian affiliates choose OfferForge.

*

*

Hey everyone!

I don't want to miss anyone, so I've gone ahead and added everyone in my
contacts to this email.* Sorry if you don't know me very well :P

I'm gonna be a DADDY in about 9 months.

WOOHOO!

Norio

*