Old 09-26-2008, 11:08 AM
Lou Hevly

Default Adding Applets to Panels

Greetings:

I'm running Ubuntu-studio 8.04. The man page says:

man gkb_keyboard
To add this applet to a Panel, right-click on the Panel and choose
Applets->Utility->GKB Keyboard.

But right-clicking on my Panel doesn't bring up the "Applet" option. I
can choose "Add to Panel", but there too I can see no options to add
Applets.

What am I missing?