Old 09-22-2008, 02:31 PM
"Brian Blater"

Default Problems Restoring Amarok MySQL backup

Hi All,

I just finished installing US8.04 from having had US7.10 on this
machine. Before installing I did a mysqldump --add-drop-table for the
amarok db. Now after installing US8.04 and restoring the mysql db for
amarok I've lost all my stats and my ratings. So, I'm wondering is it
possible to get the ratings etc restored from the backup?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I do not want to have to go
thru my whole collection and reassign the ratings again.

Thanks,
Brian