Old 09-21-2008, 12:42 AM
"Paul DeShaw"

Default LADSPA plugins absent or not working in Audacity

Greetings,

Is anyone able to use the standard plugins that come with Audacity?* Mine are all greyed out in the effects menu.* This is true in all versions on all operating systems, even though I know I have used them in 1.3.5-beta on the Mac, but can't now.* I don't recall ever using them in Ubuntu Studio.* I have looked all over the Audacity site, and it just seems to assume they are included and work.* I could download some extra ones, but what happened to the originals?

Audacity is my go-to application when I want to do some quick editing.* I've yet to learn editing in Ardour, so I'd just like to use Audacity if I could.

Thanks,

Paul in Seattle