Old 09-19-2008, 04:11 PM
"Cory K."

Default Ulead vs. video apps in Ubuntu

Rafael Chacon wrote:
> Also, if someone compared Ulead VideoStudio with software in Ubuntu (Kino, OpenMovieEditor, PiTiVi,etc.). I am looking for the equivalent software for video editing and DVD creation. Which program do you recommend to use?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Rafael

Please properly split off topics.

-Cory K.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:47 AM
"laurent.bellegarde"

Cory K. a écrit :
> Rafael Chacon wrote:
>
>> Also, if someone compared Ulead VideoStudio with software in Ubuntu (Kino, OpenMovieEditor, PiTiVi,etc.). I am looking for the equivalent software for video editing and DVD creation. Which program do you recommend to use?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Rafael

To create easily DVD, the best free software in ubuntu studio are
DVDstyler and ManDVD using the marvellous DVDauthor.

A more complete list here : http://www.lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/video

It's in french, but english and spanish translations have started...

Laurent

Old 09-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Rafael Chacon

Merci beaucoup. La page est superbe!