Old 09-19-2008, 12:18 PM
bee dzej

Default Ubuntu Studio or Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate

Hello,

I have both Windows XP and Ubuntu on my computer. I prefer Ubuntu, but
also need Windows XP for some reasons.
Because I am starting my adventure with video creation (for my own
purposes) I would like to ask you if anybody compared Pinnacle Studio 12
Ultimate to applications that are included in Ubuntu Studio.
I am wandering about ease of use and possibilities of both programs.
Which program do you suggest to use?

Thank you,
bee.dzej