Old 09-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Pietro Bergamo

Default pd-extended

Hi all!
I'd like to install the pd-extended version 0.40.3 already packaged for ubuntu hardy at the pd download site (http://puredata.info/downloads), but it conflicts with the installed 0.40.2 version and it seems that I can't remove it without removing the ubuntustudio audio package. Is it possible to install it? If so, how do I do it?
On the other hand, is it possible to include this version in the repositories?
Thanks,
Pietro

Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses