FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu Studio User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-08-2007, 08:08 PM
"Cory K."
 
Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?

adam faranda wrote:
> Depending on cost, I would buy one; most I could spend is ten bucks
> though. Some of the guys in the CM studio at my school might be
> interested as well. Would there be a paypal system set up? or would we
> pay via tried and true postal service?

I the states, I can't see them being over $3 per+shipping. Would pay
through PayPal and ship through USPS. I don't see it being much over $6
total. They would be in cardboard sleeves much like the Ubuntu Ship-It
disks.

-Cory m/

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 12-08-2007, 08:23 PM
"Christopher Stamper"
 
Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?

I would probably pay $3, just to avoid going down to the library and wasting my dvd.

But what's LTS? And will it still be a dvd image?

On Dec 8, 2007 4:08 PM, Cory K. <
coryisatm@nc.rr.com> wrote:
adam faranda wrote:
> Depending on cost, I would buy one; most I could spend is ten bucks

> though. Some of the guys in the CM studio at my school might be
> interested as well. Would there be a paypal system set up? or would we
> pay via tried and true postal service?

I the states, I can't see them being over $3 per+shipping. Would pay

through PayPal and ship through USPS. I don't see it being much over $6
total. They would be in cardboard sleeves much like the Ubuntu Ship-It
disks.

-Cory m/

--

Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users


--
Christopher Stamper
christopherstamper@gmail.com

http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg
--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 12-08-2007, 09:34 PM
"D. Michael McIntyre"
 
Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?

On Saturday 08 December 2007, Cory K. wrote:
> Who's interested and how much would you pay? (not including shipping)

I'm not really interested, but the ~$10 USD shipped price point sounds right
to me.
--
D. Michael McIntyre

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 12-08-2007, 10:27 PM
"adam faranda"
 
Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?

Yeah, If it weas in the neighborhood of $3, and paypal was accepted I would def go for it.

On Dec 8, 2007 5:34 PM, D. Michael McIntyre <
michael.mcintyre@rosegardenmusic.com> wrote:
On Saturday 08 December 2007, Cory K. wrote:

> Who's interested and how much would you pay? (not including shipping)

I'm not really interested, but the ~$10 USD shipped price point sounds right
to me.
--
D. Michael McIntyre


--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users


--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 12-10-2007, 02:00 PM
"Cory K."
 
Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?

Just some picks of possible art for the disks.

* http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3342/11111so4.png
* http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6533/96295091oo8.png

-Cory m/

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 12-10-2007, 10:28 PM
"D. Michael McIntyre"
 
Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?

On Monday 10 December 2007, Cory K. wrote:

> Just some picks of possible art for the disks.
>
> * http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3342/11111so4.png
> * http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6533/96295091oo8.png

The difference is so subtle I had to check the md5sums to make sure they were
different. So I guess I don't have a vote either way.

I like the concept though.
--
D. Michael McIntyre

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 12-11-2007, 02:40 PM
"Darrin Goodman"
 
Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?

I would buy one, especially if it's under $10. The estimated cost of
$3 + shipping sounds fine.

- Darrin


On Dec 11, 2007 6:24 AM, Pietro Bergamo <bergamopietro@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>
>
> -Cory m/ wrote:
>
> >I the states, I can't see them being over $3 per+shipping. Would pay
> >through PayPal and ship through USPS. I don't see it being much over $6
> >total.
>
> Do you have an idea of how much it would cost to send one to Brazil? I might
> be interested depending on the shipping costs.
>
> ________________________________
> Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
> armazenamento!
> --
> Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
> Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
>
>



--
. __o
._ <,
(*)/,(*)
----------------^----------^^-------------------------^---^--^^-^--------------------^^----------------

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org