Old 12-08-2007, 07:49 PM
"adam faranda"

Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?

Depending on cost, I would buy one; most I could spend is ten bucks though. Some of the guys in the CM studio at my school might be interested as well. Would there be a paypal system set up? or would we pay via tried and true postal service?