Old 12-08-2007, 07:27 PM
"Cory K."

Default Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?

Hey all. We are throwing around the idea of pressing a limited run of
Ubuntu Studio-Hardy disks as it is a LTS release. About 1000 will be made.

Who's interested and how much would you pay? (not including shipping)

-Cory m/

PS: Please, no questions about getting Canonical to do it so we can send
'em out for free. It's not gonna happen. Realize we will be doing this
out of our own pocket and can't give 'em away for nothing.