Old 09-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Pietro Bergamo

Default Res: Ubuntu Studio 8.10, -rt and 2.6.27

> * Ship a out-of-sync 2.6.26-rt kernel, hoping for a Stable Update
> Release in Intrepid with .27 later.

I'd prefer this option, because otherwise would have to spend some time trying to learn how to compile a kernel, something I've never done before. I know this isn't something to be proud of, but it just true.

> Of some combination of those.

But this seems good to, because I think some people would like to have the latest .rt.
Cheers,
Pietro

Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses