Old 08-30-2008, 10:34 PM
"Joe Bain"

Default Problem compiling SooperLooper

Hi All,

I'm trying to compile SooperLooper 1.6.10 on Ubuntu (Hardy) and I'm having some problem with jack.* I'm getting lots of errors like:

"/sooperlooper-1.6.10/src/jack_audio_driver.cpp:329: undefined reference to `jack_port_get_buffer'"

Basically lots of 'undefined references' to jack things. I have jack and the libjack-dev package installed so I'm a bit stuck on what could be the problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Joe

Old 09-02-2008, 08:22 AM
"Joe Bain"

I'm trying to compile SooperLooper 1.6.10 on Ubuntu (Hardy) and I'm having some problem with jack.* I'm getting lots of errors like:

"/sooperlooper-1.6.10/src/jack_audio_driver.cpp:329: undefined reference to `jack_port_get_buffer'"

Basically lots of 'undefined references' to jack things. I have jack and the libjack-dev package installed so I'm a bit stuck on what could be the problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Joe
*Hi all,
* I managed to get it working last night, hurrah!

I now
have a different problem however, I can't see any midi connections in
qJackCtl for sooperlooper. Could I have missed something and compiled
without midi support?

Joe