Old 12-08-2007, 03:57 AM
"adam faranda"

Default Qsampler

When I try to run Qsampler, I get this error message in the Qsampler message window:
"Could not start server, sorry"
When try to run it from the terminal, This message is printed in the terminal window as well:

Warning: no locale found: /usr/share/locale/qsampler_en_US.UTF-8.qm

Has any one had this happen, or know what this means / how to fix?
I checked to see if all of the linuxsampler libraries were installed, it looked like they were, but I am not sure.

Any suggestions appreciated.