FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu Studio User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Carla
 
Default Got a preamp and not sure if they work with Ubuntustudio

Hi I have a Ecko Unltd* preamp mixer M5 and not sure how it will work with Ubuntu studio. Well any of the apps. Does anyone use anything like this? I am not even sure wether this is even necessary to use but I found it so ....well it is free afterall. Ultimately I don't know if it is working as I do not have headphones that will fit into it yet(need a guitar jack type). I am sure I will get one soon. I also can't seem to find anything on the net about this model so that is why I am asking here. Any feedback would be good as I was told years back for recording from a mic into a pc that I should use a preamp.
Carla






Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7- Find out more.--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 08-30-2008, 07:00 PM
simone-www.io-sound.org
 
Default Got a preamp and not sure if they work with Ubuntustudio

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 7:18 PM, Carla <poppinlockin@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Hi I have a Ecko Unltd preamp mixer M5 and not sure how it will work with
will you link us to this product?
> Ubuntu studio. Well any of the apps. Does anyone use anything like this? I
> am not even sure wether this is even necessary to use but I found it so
> ....well it is free afterall. Ultimately I don't know if it is working as I
> do not have headphones that will fit into it yet(need a guitar jack type). I
> am sure I will get one soon. I also can't seem to find anything on the net
> about this model so that is why I am asking here. Any feedback would be good
> as I was told years back for recording from a mic into a pc that I should
> use a preamp.
> Carla
>
> ________________________________
> Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7- Find out more.
> --
> Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
> Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
>
>



--
.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 09-19-2008, 04:11 AM
Anton Rolls
 
Default Got a preamp and not sure if they work with Ubuntustudio

Carla wrote:
> Hi I have a Ecko Unltd preamp mixer M5 and not sure how it will work

Is this the one?
http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:b897hBIC4A4J:webshop.cashconverters .com.au/item/74936/DJ_Gear_Lighting/Pro_DJ_Systems_Preamp_Mixer/+Ecko+preamp+-%22marc+ecko%22+-%22mark+ecko%22+-%22ecko+united%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3

If so, it is the Pro DJ Systems Professional Preamp Mixer M5
with "*ecko unltd." markings.

> with Ubuntu studio. Well any of the apps. Does anyone use anything like
> this? I am not even sure wether this is even necessary to use but I
> found it so ....well it is free afterall. Ultimately I don't know if it
> is working as I do not have headphones that will fit into it yet(need a
> guitar jack type). I am sure I will get one soon. I also can't seem to
> find anything on the net about this model so that is why I am asking
> here. Any feedback would be good as I was told years back for recording
> from a mic into a pc that I should use a preamp.
> Carla

Anton.


--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org