Old 08-20-2008, 09:09 PM
"Paul DeShaw"

Default Ubuntu Studio Intrepid look is shaping up

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 "Cory K." wrote:

Ubuntu Studio's Intrepid look is coming along.

Desktop shot only:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2047/earlyscreenshotbt9.png

Not really looking for anything. Just showing interested people.

Big thanx to Conn for the collaboration so far.

-Cory K.
It is pretty indeed.* Can something be done about readability?* Since Gutsy, I have not been able to see the lines in the* Qjacktl connect window well.* The green one is nearly invisible; I can't see what's connected to what. That green against gray just doesn't have enough contrast.* Thicker lines, and a lighter background would help.*

Also,* in Firefox, sometimes forms have black text on a black background; impossible to read.* I have to change desktop themes just to use the browser.* I have tried tweaking the theme, but haven't figured it out.* I really enjoy the look of Hardy, and Intrepid is promising, but I would really like to be able to see what I'm doing.

--Paul