Old 08-17-2008, 07:58 PM
"Henry W. Peters"

Default Any one here with MiaMIDI card/Ubuntu experience?

Hi,

Joined this list in some anticipation of going to Ubuntu Studio.

I'm having some difficulties getting my setup to recognize my MiaMidi
sound card. I have been trying to get some help/support from the alsa
user list. No one active there (as of yet) seems to have any experience
with this card (Echo Audio). Wonder if someone here might have some
insights, if not actual experience & at least point toward some means to
try & resolve this issue.

I have downloaded & installed the Echomixer (& all) program/drivers.
None of the mixers will open up, & all I get from 'alsamixer' command is
the inboard/integrated SIS sound "card," etc..

Thanks very much!

Henry