Old 08-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default 12 x Ubuntu Studio = Digital Music Classroom

Hi, this week started another school year here in Finland. And we
finally have brand new digital music classroom. 12 fast and powerful
digital audio workstations.

Here is a video about that classroom (in finnish). But first part is in
more universal language.

Ubuntu Studio 8.04:
http://blip.tv/file/1170223

We also have 2 servers and 113 thin clients, here is video about that
(yes, in finnish).

Ubuntu 8.04:
http://blip.tv/file/1170223

Both videos made with 64-bit Ubuntu Studio/Kino here at home.

Thank you Cory (and everybody else, too), you all have done great job
for us!

ps. here are my Wiki pages for Ubuntu Studio and also for Flumotion (in
finnish).

http://wiki.ubuntu-fi.org/Ubuntu_Studio
http://wiki.ubuntu-fi.org/Flumotion

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen,