Old 08-01-2008, 05:24 PM
simone-www.io-sound.org

Default Creating a new distro dedicated to MIDIBox and audio/midi development

Hi we are on our way to create a special distro dedicated to MIDIBox
development tools
Please have a look at this thread :
http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,11913.0/topicseen.html
if you want to give your opinion/input and don t want to sign up at
MIDIBox i can forward your messages, copying and pasting this thread
If you don t know what MIDIBox is have a look at
www.ucapps.de
Simone

--
.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....