Old 07-29-2008, 11:59 AM
altern

Default OT : avoid jump on cd between tracks

hi

this is kind of OT i guess. I need to master a wave file into several
tracks on a CD. It is a live recording so there is no gap between the
tracks but I would like to avoid the jump between tracks to be heard. I
have tried with Rezound to cut the wave using cues and then recording
the parts into a CD with K3b, but i still get the gap in some CD and DVD
players.

So right now i am not sure that this can be done. Does anyone here know
how to get this right?

many thanks

enrike