Old 07-25-2008, 03:50 PM
"holotone@gmail.com"

Default MIDI via Wiimote?

I've found a bunch of how-tos on using a Wiimote as a mouse, but can't find anything Linux specific on turning all of those movements into MIDI notes - Any experience with this or any other Wiimote > Music applications out there?

~cole
http://holotone.net/

Old 07-25-2008, 04:01 PM
kalashnikov

docu

http://libwiimote.sourceforge.net

http://www.selectparks.net/modules.php?file=article&name=News&sid=628

http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Main_Page

[http://p.firefuck.net]

Old 07-25-2008, 05:43 PM
"Eric Hedekar"

When I was working with my Wiimote eariler this year, the best piece of software I came across was Mike Wozniewski's PD object to get data from a wiimote.* That allowed me to configure TONS of MIDI-based triggering.

http://mikewoz.com/index.php?page=pd-stuff

-Eric

Old 07-25-2008, 05:52 PM
"holotone@gmail.com"

Exactly what I was looking for - Thanks!
~holotone
http://holotone.net/