Old 07-15-2008, 10:24 PM
"Daniel Green"

Default Tascam US1641 for $399, is it worth it?

I'm eying a Tascam US1641 at Daddy's Junky Music for $399. Is this a
good bye? What's the compatability like? I want to do both recording
and live effect processing with Jack. Any info would be helpful!

Thanks!

Old 07-16-2008, 04:20 AM
"Daniel Green"

I meant to ask if it was a good "buy" not "bye" hehe. Has anyone had
experience with this make or model?