Old 07-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Rick Sutphin

Default Firewire Audio Interface Recommendations

Hello,

I am getting ready to set up a Ubuntu Studio box again. I would like to
use a Firewire audio interface for recording. Can make any
recommendations?

I am currently considering the Presonus Firestudio, or FP-10. I would
prefer a device that doubles as a mixer, but the only one the appears to
work is the Mackie Onyx. Which is cost more than I would like to spend.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Old 07-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Santiago Benejam Torres

El Sunday 13 July 2008 22:09:25 Rick Sutphin va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I am getting ready to set up a Ubuntu Studio box again. I would like to
> use a Firewire audio interface for recording. Can make any
> recommendations?

Hi Rick, I have a Edirol FA-66, it's work great on Linux systems with
freebob/FFADO drivers.

--
B. Gates: "Y recuerde que sólo los Botones de Reset Microsoft (tm)
están garantizados para el correcto reseteado de su sistema."

Old 07-15-2008, 08:16 PM
Santiago Benejam Torres

Old 07-15-2008, 08:28 PM
altern

Santiago Benejam Torres(e)k dio:
> El Sunday 13 July 2008 22:09:25 Rick Sutphin va escriure:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am getting ready to set up a Ubuntu Studio box again. I would like to
>> use a Firewire audio interface for recording. Can make any
>> recommendations?
>
> Hi Rick, I have a Edirol FA-66, it's work great on Linux systems with
> freebob/FFADO drivers.

here i use a Terratec Phase FW X24 with freebob and it works fine.

enrike

Old 07-16-2008, 03:38 AM
Rick Sutphin

Santiago,