Old 07-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Pietro Bergamo

Default Res: What do you use for chaptered audio?

> De: Cory K. <coryisatm@ubuntu.com>
>
> Cory K. wrote:
> > I'm wondering what container you guys use for a single file with
> > chaptered audio?
> >
> > I know about .mka but the support is a bit sparse. Foobar2000, Media
> > Player Classic and VLC handle it just fine but not much else. Especially
> > on Linux.
> >
> > Can .oga do chapters?
>
> Nobody?

Sorry, but I've never used a container for a single file with chaptered audio. I won't be able to help.
Pietro

Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses

Old 07-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Fabien Juchniewicz

FLAC does the trick, but it's hard to find a player wich handles audio chapters. Amarok work well with FLAC and audio chapters.

/Fabien