Old 07-07-2008, 02:34 PM
"Norio De Sousa"

Default Again, top-posting

No offense but please don't tell me how to send emails.* I'll do it the way that works for me.

Your cluelessness is no concern of mine.

Joe thanks again for the help * Hope to report back with a sample recording if all goes well.

Please watch the top-posting. because of it I have no clue the order of

this email. No need to reply. Just stick with the long established

etiquette.

-Cory

Old 07-07-2008, 02:39 PM
"Cory K."

Norio De Sousa wrote:
> No offense but please don't tell me how to send emails. I'll do it
> the way that works for me.
>
> Your cluelessness is no concern of mine.

No. Trust me. You're clueless. (no offense)

If you can't follow that please find a list that works for you.
Otherwise, I can mod your posts.

-Cory m/

Old 07-07-2008, 02:44 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

Woooah! Looks like I started a flame-war. Accident, really... :-)

I'll try to remember not to. But its really hard, especially using a mobile browser w/ gmail, like I often do.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Cory K. <coryisatm@ubuntu.com> wrote:

Norio De Sousa wrote:

> No offense but please don't tell me how to send emails. *I'll do it

> the way that works for me.

> Your cluelessness is no concern of mine.

No. Trust me. You're clueless. (no offense)

If you can't follow that please find a list that works for you.

Otherwise, I can mod your posts.

-Cory m/

Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper@gmail.com
Web: http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg

gTalk: http://tinyurl.com/6e359r
Skype: cdstamper

Old 07-07-2008, 02:48 PM
"Cory K."

Christopher Stamper wrote:
> Woooah! Looks like I started a flame-war. Accident, really... :-)
>
> I'll try to remember not to. But its really hard, especially using a
> mobile browser w/ gmail, like I often do.

So you reply in the same manner that started this? Really. Stop being
difficult. It's a damn this thread generates more activity here than
anything else.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Give me a break.

This is long-standing etiquette. Please do what *you* have to to follow
it. If you can't or don't want to, you have options.

-Cory.

Old 07-07-2008, 02:54 PM
"Norio De Sousa"

Shoo fly, don't bother me.

PS:* Mod away.* I realise it'll help you feel better.

Old 07-07-2008, 02:56 PM
"Norio De Sousa"

You'll get a lot more mileage from your requests for proper etiquette if you're nice about it.* Give it a go.* It works better than anything else.

Good luck Cory.* Hope you find the peace you seek.

Old 07-07-2008, 02:59 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

So you reply in the same manner that started this? Really. Stop being

difficult.
Honestly, I did *NOT* mean to do that. Seriously.

I'm gonna shut up now while I still can.

(Top-post free!)

Old 07-07-2008, 02:59 PM
"Cory K."

Norio De Sousa wrote:
> Shoo fly, don't bother me.
>
> PS: Mod away. I realise it'll help you feel better.

Thank you for being a valuable, contributing, understanding member of
the community.

I'll do as you say and continue to manage the list in a way the fits the
entire community and doesn't cater to one persons inability to
understand and get along with others.

-Cory m/

Old 07-07-2008, 03:18 PM
"Cory K."

Norio De Sousa wrote:
> You'll get a lot more mileage from your requests for proper etiquette
> if you're nice about it. Give it a go. It works better than anything
> else.

Haha. The 1st one was. You have to be that "Don't tell me what to do!"
person and kept this all going to a childish degree. This is done. I'll
mod your posts until they conform to the proper etiquette. Get in all
the childish posts while you can. Show us how cool you are. You little
rebel you.

-Cory

Old 07-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Henriel Veldtmann