Old 07-07-2008, 02:13 PM
"Cory K."

Default Again, top-posting

Please watch the top-posting. because of it I have no clue the order of
this email. No need to reply. Just stick with the long established
etiquette.

-Cory

Old 07-07-2008, 02:17 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Cory K. <coryisatm@ubuntu.com> wrote:

Please watch the top-posting. because of it I have no clue the order of

this email. No need to reply. Just stick with the long established

etiquette.

Sorry. But really, you'd have no problems if you used gmail... :-)

Old 07-07-2008, 02:24 PM
"Cory K."

Christopher Stamper wrote:
> Sorry. But really, you'd have no problems if you used gmail... :-)

Sorry. Thats *not* the appropriate response. The world doesn't use
gmail. Rules is rules and *we* would have no problem if gmail users
would flip a simple setting in gmail. A quick look through the settings
or even "Googling" it will show you.

(and I use gmail)

If you really can't control yourself and feel the need to respond please
do it off list.

-Cory m/