Old 07-07-2008, 10:16 AM
"Litus Mayol i Ricart"

Default VST on Ardour

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to install VST in Ardour followingÂ*this HOW TO post . But I'm having a problem, I'm not able to find the .zip called "vst sdk 2.3". Can anyone show where I can get it or if any one have it, send it by e-mail?

Thanks anyway!
--
Carles Mayol i Ricart

Rocker, socialdemocrata, independentista, culĂ©, republicĂ*, ubuntaire i catòlic
~-AMANI→[ser la 5a part d'alguna cosa]

Old 07-07-2008, 10:53 AM
sh0099

i look for the vstsdk2.4 for something else ... maybe someone has this too?

thanks anyway!
olaf

Old 07-07-2008, 01:05 PM
sh0099