Old 06-30-2008, 11:54 AM
"Litus Mayol i Ricart"

Default Amplitube with Ardour

Hi everyone!

I use UbuntuStudio for recording myself. I'd like to now if there's any way to make possible run Amplitube with Ardour. I use these last one, but I don't know how to use neither how to install VST pluggins like Amplitube.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!
--
Carles Mayol i Ricart

Rocker, socialdemocrata, independentista, cul√©, republic√*, ubuntaire i cat√≤lic
~-AMANI‚Üí[ser la 5a part d'alguna cosa]

Old 06-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Sasha Khamkov

You need ardour with VST
support (to build manualy as there are restrictions on VST_SDK
redistribution)

I'll suggest this one for ArdourVST:

And this to install VST's

http://64studio.com/howto_vst

-----

¬*¬*¬*‚Üí¬*¬*¬*

¬*¬*¬*‚Üí¬*¬*¬*

¬*¬*¬*‚Üí¬*¬*¬*

K i n d ¬* R e g a r d s

¬*Sasha¬*
¬*Khamkov¬*

¬*w w w . s a n u s a r t . c o m¬*

Litus Mayol i Ricart wrote:
Hi everyone!

I use UbuntuStudio for recording myself. I'd like to now if there's any
way to make possible run Amplitube with Ardour. I use these last one,
but I don't know how to use neither how to install VST pluggins like
Amplitube.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

--

Carles Mayol i Ricart

Rocker, socialdemocrata, independentista, cul√©, republic√*, ubuntaire i
catòlic

~-AMANI‚Üí[ser la 5a part d'alguna cosa]

Old 06-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Steven Davies-Morris

Sasha Khamkov wrote:
> You need ardour with VST support (to build manualy as there are
> restrictions on VST_SDK redistribution)
> I'll suggest this one for ArdourVST:
>
> And this to install VST's
> http://64studio.com/howto_vst

Thanks for sharing the links to using VSTs with Ardour. I have a
bunch of them from Windows, and it's good to know that with a bit
of effort on my part they can continue to be useful tools.
NP: nothing