Old 06-25-2008, 11:58 AM
"laurent.bellegarde"

Default need help for translations, ubuntu studio video clip RMLL2008

Hi everyone,

I need help for some translations to finish the ubuntu studio video clip
for RMLL2008

I need to translate this : Have fun !

in spanish :

in german :

and this : Listen carefully !

in german :

and to finish, this : Look !

in german :

The video clip is going to contain the same message in french, english,
spanish and german.

Thank's for your help...

Laurent from France

Old 06-25-2008, 12:47 PM
altern

> I need to translate this : Have fun !
>
> in spanish :

Psalo bien!

Old 06-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Sergio Bello

Can't help with spanish & german, but if you like/need to add italian
translation, I'd be happy to help

Sergio

--
Sergio Bello - Software Architect

Sintechno S.r.l. [www.sintechno.it]

Via Dante, 188
26100 - Cremona

Phone 0372 22942
Fax 0372 565287
Mobile 329 9499343
EMail s.bello@sintechno.it
those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Old 06-25-2008, 01:42 PM
"laurent.bellegarde"

Sergio Bello a crit :
> Can't help with spanish & german, but if you like/need to add italian
> translation, I'd be happy to help

hi sergio, go ahead, i'm taking your three translations in italian...

bye,

Laurent

Old 06-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Todd Smalley

German translations below:

Old 06-25-2008, 02:57 PM
"Hector Anthony Henry Sjogreen"

I could help in spanish of course whit some one else juts tell me were to start..
--
Hector A. Henry Sjogreen
Tel. (57+ 8) 5130253

Visit:
www.blinkyit.com

Old 06-25-2008, 03:09 PM
"laurent.bellegarde"

Hector Anthony Henry Sjogreen a crit :
> I could help in spanish of course whit some one else juts tell me were
> to start..
Hi,

for french, spanish, italian, english, that's done.

I've several translations for german, i'm waiting few hours to be sure
to write the good think.

The preview has been done.

Coming soon.

Laurent