Old 06-23-2008, 09:20 PM
"Icy EyeG"

Default Ubuntu Studio Wine Color Scheme

Hi all!
I just installed Wine 1.0 and I'm wondering if there is a Wine Color Scheme for Ubuntu Studio, just like there is one for Standard Ubuntu (maybe this would be a good thing to add to the themes section on the Ubuntu Studio Wiki....).

*
I'm well aware this isn't a priority (I don't mind using the "Human Theme" colours on Wine). I'm just asking this just in case someone already did a Ubuntu Studio Wine Color Scheme.

Thanks!

Old 06-23-2008, 09:48 PM
"Cory K."

Icy EyeG wrote:
> Hi all!
> I just installed Wine 1.0 and I'm wondering if there is a Wine Color
> Scheme for Ubuntu Studio, just like there is one for Standard Ubuntu
> (maybe this would be a good thing to add to the themes section on the
> Ubuntu Studio Wiki....).
>
> I'm well aware this isn't a priority (I don't mind using the "Human
> Theme" colours on Wine). I'm just asking this just in case someone
> already did a Ubuntu Studio Wine Color Scheme.
>
> Thanks!

No. There's not. But, a really early inspiration for the current theme
was "Waning Luna".

Hopefully the attachment makes it.

-Cory m/

Old 06-24-2008, 01:30 AM
Vadim Hesse

> Hi all!
> I just installed Wine 1.0 and I'm wondering if there is a Wine Color
> Scheme for Ubuntu Studio, just like there is one for Standard Ubuntu
> (maybe this would be a good thing to add to the themes section on the
> Ubuntu Studio Wiki....).
>
> I'm well aware this isn't a priority (I don't mind using the "Human
> Theme" colours on Wine). I'm just asking this just in case someone
> already did a Ubuntu Studio Wine Color Scheme.
>
> Thanks!

You can change wine colors in the user.reg file in your home/.wine
directory

Here is my variant of wine colors, that shall to be similar to
ubuntustudio color scheme.
Find a section [Control PanelColors] in your user.reg and replace
with:

"ActiveBorder"="0 0 0"
"ActiveTitle"="0 0 0"
"AppWorkSpace"="255 0 0"
"Background"="0 155 249"
"ButtonAlternateFace"="255 0 0"
"ButtonAlternativeFace"="200 0 0"
"ButtonDkShadow"="0 0 0"
"ButtonFace"="82 82 82"
"ButtonHilight"="131 131 131"
"ButtonLight"="107 107 107"
"ButtonShadow"="50 50 50"
"ButtonText"="204 204 204"
"GradientActiveTitle"="0 0 0"
"GradientInactiveTitle"="50 50 50"
"GrayText"="198 198 191"
"Hilight"="0 155 249"
"HilightText"="255 255 255"
"HotTrackingColor"="255 0 0"
"InactiveBorder"="0 0 0"
"InactiveTitle"="50 50 50"
"InactiveTitleText"="82 82 82"
"InfoText"="178 178 178"
"InfoWindow"="50 50 50"
"Menu"="63 63 63"
"MenuBar"="255 0 0"
"MenuHilight"="255 0 0"
"MenuText"="204 204 204"
"Scrollbar"="50 50 50"
"TitleText"="255 255 255"
"Window"="255 255 255"
"WindowFrame"="0 0 0"
"WindowText"="0 0 0"

--
Vadim Hesse <bajun@gmx.de>

Old 06-24-2008, 01:52 AM
Vadim Hesse

P.S. I've marked some colors red just to see if they are used, I don't
know what does they belong. In my case they are unused. If you have
problems with my scheme, just change this settings:

"AppWorkSpace"="255 0 0"

--
Vadim Hesse <bajun@gmx.de>

Old 06-24-2008, 10:57 AM
"Icy EyeG"

Many thanks Vadim, this one works fine! Is it sensible to add it to the wiki?