Old 06-21-2008, 12:46 PM
"gabriel moreira"

Default Does any of you use MuseScore? (gabriel moreira)

Hi!
My version of MuseScore is 0.9.1!
When I play with the sequencer the tune is all right, obeying the key signature, but when I put the note with the mouse, even when the key signature is D major, if I put a C on, it will appear with a natural!!

thanks!

Old 06-24-2008, 01:46 PM
"gabriel moreira"

Hi!
*
I have to say that a friend of mine has answered that question for me.
It´s all about Lilypond, that doesn´t recognize automatically the accidents of a tonality even with the key signature.
The most strange thing is that if I use the keyboard of the computer, the notes are all right. The problem is to "mouse" the notes!
*
Thanks!