Old 06-20-2008, 12:01 PM
Delvaux Bernard

Default Does any of you use MuseScore? (bernard delvaux)

Hello

I'm using MuseScore. So far I think it's the best
notation editor for Linux.
Which version are you using?
May be it's a bug of an old version... The last one is 9.2
and with that one I haven't noticed the problem you're talking about.
When the integrated sequencer plays the piece the F will sound "sharpened"
if the key signature is D major... :-)

Bernard

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Une boite mail plus intelligente. --