Old 12-03-2007, 03:28 AM
greg emond

Default Apology for/explanation of rant, was What do you guys listen to? :)

my* turn to say DOH!** shouldve put a smiley at the end of that tirade....

*

i got your humor the first time around, and just answered the same way...*you know, if we cant laugh at ourselves a bit, then we dont deserve to point a finger at others.** I shouldve added thestinky cheese and the underarm baguette as well...mightve been a bit more obvious.....sorry!**

*

you know, quebec is just up north of you guys, so dont worry, im exposed enough not to take offense.....and quebec ladys are quite good looking to* ** (even though im married to a japanese.....)

*

*

cheers, and hope your beer is as good as mine!*