Old 06-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Hiroya Andoh

Default 【 Rosegarden 】 Anyone know the way to write smooth expression line ?

Hello.

It's my first post.
Forgive my poor English

Let me ask about "Rosegarden".
When I try to insert line of controllers (mainly volume or expression) by
Event Ruler in Matrix Editor, graphics of events seem "stairs" , not "line".

I thought intervals between each events is too wide.
I couldn't find how to change the intervals.
I want to make intervals minute and make smooth expression "line" .

Does any Rosegarden user know the way to write smooth expression line ?
It is my ONLY ONE dissatisfaction to ROSEGARDEN.

Thank you.

Hiroko