Old 06-16-2008, 07:57 PM
"Steve Meiers"

Default Firewire Audio Device: M-Audio ProFire Lightbridge - Driver and Ubuntu Studio Configuration help request

Hi People,

I recently made a request with the wrong description of my device,
here's that bogus thread (sorry to those I mislead):
http://www.mail-archive.com/ubuntu-studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com/msg02095.html

It is actually this device, an M-Audio ProFire Lightbridge (4xADAT
plus more I/O):
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/ProFireLightbridge-main.html

If anyone can point me to configuration info to get this firewire to
4xADAT interface up and running in Ubuntu Studio, I would be most
grateful!

Thank you.

Steve

Old 06-16-2008, 08:00 PM
Steve Meiers

Hi People,

I recently made a request with the wrong description of my device,

here's that bogus thread (sorry to those I mislead previously):