Old 12-02-2007, 05:42 PM
greg emond

Default thanks kim!

A million thanks!....I finally used a 4 mike setup..1 kick, one snare, and 2 overheads....and I pretty much followed the oeverheads advice on the site you mentionned....

*

Stellar results!

*

*

Used a* ksm32 bhind the drummer, and a baby bottle in front, at cymbal height....that mike is moody and has a very narrow sweet spot, but MAN! are the results rewarding!

*

*

spiced the mix up with extra snare and kick, and voila!.....never been happyer!

*

ill throw a stereo mix of the drum in jamin, compress it a bit....maybe a touch more highs too, and ittl be the most IN YOUR FACE drums ill ever record!

*

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Découvre une destination de Noël magique. Visite demandeauperenoel.ca dès aujourd'hui!

Old 12-02-2007, 07:47 PM
"Kim Burgess"

Ha ha, no problems. When I first went for the lower mic count on the kit my reaction was almost exactly the same. Pleased to know it helped someone else too.

Kim Burgess

P**+61 7 3366 8971
M**+61 4 2339 9187
E**phreaksaccount@gmail.com