Old 06-10-2008, 11:26 AM
"gabriel moreira"

Default how to install low lattency in ubuntu?

Hello!
I have installed the ordinary ubuntu, an then, upgraded it to Ubuntu Studio. But when Ive noticed that I had little bugs on running programs like Ardour and audacity, Ive realized that I dont have the Low-Lattency Kernel...how can I install it?

Thanks, Gabriel