Old 06-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Carla

Default Trouble with setting up Jack

Hi I have Ubuntustudio installed and previously had some of the audio production stuff on Ubuntu 6.10 and Debian. I have never been able to get Jack happening therefore have not started any type of production because i have no sound. I would appreciate someone that just doesn't send me a link as I have read all the help pages. I don't understand them. I have been battling for months and have a background in audio using a studio(Mac and protools). I have also used a lot of programs in windows for years like acid pro, free pro tools, Ejay(Hip Hop), Cool Edit etc. I have also noticed that there are a lot of apps in this distro that have the name Jack so I have no idea which is which.
Carla

Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Old 06-08-2008, 11:25 AM
"antoine clémot"

Hi!

You have to give some details on the distribution you work with, your soundcard and your hardware, and what do u want exactly???