Old 06-07-2008, 04:14 AM
Steve Meiers

Default M-Audio Fireport Info Request (David Nadasi)

Thanks for all the help fellow Ubs!

Right you are, I got the name wrong:
It is actually a Profire Lightbridge:
http://www.gigasonic.com/Maudio-Profire-Lightbridge.html?ccc=bizrate

I love it under Xp but I really want it in Ubuntu Studio badly. It's central to my rig.

Any more ideas?

Thanks,
steve