Old 11-30-2007, 08:48 PM
cesar

Default problems with postfix

Very good days friends I have a great problem the situation is the
following one I have a server installed with the configuration presented
in this tutorial http: // www.softwarelibre.misiones.gov.ar/index.php?
Option=com_content*task=view*id=83*Itemid=3 but I present a problem with
the mail server because it is that not to receive emails only to send, I
did a few changes in the script of the dns to manage to receive emails
and I me work perfectly but the problem was given to me that yesterday
powersupply of the cpu and on having returned to install it the same
mistake gave to me that before described enclosure,

This one is my configuration of the named.conf

options {
pid-file "/var/run/bind/run/named.pid";
directory "/etc/bind";
auth-nxdomain no;
/*
* If there is a firewall between you and nameservers you want
* to talk to, you might need to uncomment the query-source
* directive below. Previous versions of BIND always asked
* questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 uses an unprivileged
* port by default.
*/
// query-source address * port 53;
};

//
// a caching only nameserver config
//
zone "." {
type hint;
file "db.root";
};

zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" {
type master;
file "db.local";
};

zone "228.2.10.in-addr.arpa" {
type master;
file "pri.228.2.10.in-addr.arpa";
};

zone "tecnoarteonline.com" {
type master;
file "pri.tecnoarteonline.com";
};

//// MAKE MANUAL ENTRIES BELOW THIS LINE! ////

And this one is the file of configuration of the site

$TTL 86400
@ IN SOA dns.tecnoarteonline.com.
admin.tecnoarteonline.com. (
2007101601 ; serial, todays date + todays
serial #
28800 ; refresh, seconds
7200 ; retry, seconds
604800 ; expire, seconds
86400 ) ; minimum, seconds
;
NS dns.tecnoarteonline.com. ; Inet
Address of name server 1
NS dns.tecnoarteonline.com. ; Inet
Address of name server 2
;

MX 10 www.tecnoarteonline.com.
www MX 10 www.tecnoarteonline.com.

tecnoarteonline.com. A 10.2.228.6
www A 10.2.228.6

tecnoarteonline.com. TXT "v=spf1 a mx ptr ~all"

;;;; MAKE MANUAL ENTRIES BELOW THIS LINE! ;;;;

IN NS dns.tecnoarteonline.com.
IN A 10.2.228.6
IN MX 10 tecnoarteonline.com.
dns IN A 10.2.228.6
mail IN A 10.2.228.6
www IN CNAME dns
ftp IN CNAME dns

The message that there receive those who send me emails to my server is
the following one

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<cesar.gomez@tecnoarteonline.com>:
168.243.82.147 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 <cesar.gomez@tecnoarteonline.com>: Relay
access denied
Giving up on 168.243.82.147.

s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.mx

help me please.

Old 11-30-2007, 10:17 PM
Scott Kitterman

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:48:18 -0600 cesar <shortlyslot@yahoo.com.mx> wrote:

>The message that there receive those who send me emails to my server is
>the following one
>
>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
>I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
>This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>
><cesar.gomez@tecnoarteonline.com>:
>168.243.82.147 does not like recipient.
>Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 <cesar.gomez@tecnoarteonline.com>: Relay
> access denied
>Giving up on 168.243.82.147.

Please provide the output of postconf -n and find what Postfix says about that message in
/var/mail.log.

Scott K