Old 11-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Allen Fowler

Default ubuntu-server users list/help?

Hello,

Is there a forum/mailinglist for new Ubuntu Server admins to seek help?

(At the next LTS release, I may consider moving a couple of simple MS servers to Linux in the form of Ubuntu Server, so I'd like to use the Gutsy release cycle to get up to speed
*on Linux.)

-- Allen

with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.--
ubuntu-server mailing list