-   -   oops (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/8485-oops.html)

"Scott Johnson" 11-29-2007 04:58 PM

oops

Hi All,

I did a little mistake when I install my first Ubuntu server. It's been a
while since I had to setup a new Unix machine and I mistakenly didn't
install LAMP(Only because I was out for so long I wasn't sure what it was.).
I now have apache, PHP and MySQL all working ok. Except PHP doesn't see a
MySQL driver. What package/s do I have to install? Is it something like
mysqli?

Thanks for any help,

Scott.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
AM

"Sebastien Estienne" 11-29-2007 05:33 PM

oops

you can find the package like this:
apt-cache search php5 | grep mysql

or maybe you can run "sudo tasksel", to install LAMP properly

On Nov 29, 2007 6:58 PM, Scott Johnson <scott@wilty.qc.ca> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I did a little mistake when I install my first Ubuntu server. It's been a
> while since I had to setup a new Unix machine and I mistakenly didn't
> install LAMP(Only because I was out for so long I wasn't sure what it was.).
> I now have apache, PHP and MySQL all working ok. Except PHP doesn't see a
> MySQL driver. What package/s do I have to install? Is it something like
> mysqli?
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Scott.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> AM

Sebastien Estienne

Alexandro Silva 11-29-2007 05:44 PM

oops

"Robert Crowe" 07-23-2008 03:58 PM

oops

Sorry all, I thought I had to send a blank email for certification to the mailing list.
--
"Always want what you have and you will have what you want!"

"Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!"

Mother***king Direct Attack!