Old 05-01-2008, 08:17 PM
"Nicolas Valcarcel"

Default Ubuntu Server graphical interface?

If they want a GUI one or either way i will suggest to use Openbox, is
much more light and you don't even need to use so many resource and to
have a lot of packages installed on your system, so it will be much
more secure, a little harder to configure and have it up, but more
secure and light