Old 04-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Nick Barcet

Default The Open Source Census

I do not know if you have seen or heard about the Open Source Census
[1], but I think this is a very nice initiative that started on March
15th where Ubuntu shines already after 700 scan performed.

If you have the time to participate in the census, that would only
reinforce our position and allow us to have a better view of what is
used out there in the real world Feel free to blog about it as well,
the more report it will get, the better the better it will be!

[1]https://www.osscensus.org/summary-report-public.php

Cheers,
Nick